[thelist] Security of Post vs Get

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:27:11 CDT 2004

Paul is 100% correct. I have no idea what I was smoking when I wrote
what I did earlier. In fact, I would say that I was "confused", but in
trying to work out what I might have been confusing, I'm completely
stuck. The only thing that comes close is that URIs are typically
logged in server logs, unencrypted, so perhaps that's what I was
thinking of.

In any case, I was 100% wrong in what I wrote before - do not rely on
it whatsoever! Paul's statement is 100% correct.

Thanks for picking that up!

Cheers
Ken