[thelist] Re: search engine question

cvos list at netpaths.net
Wed Aug 25 21:25:47 CDT 2004

Using frames, flash and redirects is a bad idea in general for search
engines.   Frames present the unfortunate problem of allowing a user to land
on a content page with no navigation. Put your links in the noframes area of
your frameset and hope for the best

> Should i insert my links on the redirect page ?
> or should i insert them on the <noframes> tag in the frame pages ...
>
> in other words, do search engine spiders follow the links generated in my
> javascript ?

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 310-220-9020