[thelist] Re: pages not loading

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Aug 25 22:42:04 CDT 2004

> Sorry for such late replys, i am waiting for the two people to get back
> to me with what browser they use and version.
> Sarah Sweeny and others wrote: "what browsers are they using?"
>
> What are the technical reasons as to why a certain browser may load a
> page and another may not?

Actually, another important question is: when you say the pages are "not
message or just a blank window? It's possible that the pages are
explain both the problem and the difference in browser rendering.

HTH

BTW, when sending messages to thelist, you probably don't want the
"reply-to" email address set to your email address - this will prevent
the message from going to the entire list (unless the replier notices
the problem and fixes it).

--
Sarah Sweeney
Web Developer & Programmer