[thelist] DHTML menus and frames

Russ Baldwin russ at shoesforindustry.net
Thu Aug 26 10:19:27 CDT 2004

I'm pretty sure there are ready made ones that do go over frames, from
memory http://www.milonic.com/ or perhaps http://www.apycom.com
I could be wrong however.

You will of course have mentioned web standards and accessibility to your
Boss :).
Depending on where you're based this could be a legal requirement. I'm not
saying you couldn't make these menus accessible, but it may not be fun,
especially with frames!

Or take a different tack, have you looked at the suckerfish menus, don't
know whether they will work over frames though as they were designed with
standards in mind.
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/

Hope this helps,
Russ