[thelist] javascript to disable right click of images

Scott Brady dsbrady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:36:42 CDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:57:24 +0100, John Spurgin wrote:
> BUT, as others, in this list and countless other lists, will explain
> (probably), it is pointless!

Not only is it pointless, but it can cost their clients business.

1) First, it will annoy people who rely on right-clicking (such as
myself).  I mean, REALLY annoy them.  I don't patronize businesses
that do that.
2) Second, when some people see that in action, it makes them want to
download those images out of spite (again, I've done that -- which
goes back to annoying me, in #1).

Scott