[thelist] Snapshotting a website?

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Thu Aug 26 18:02:27 CDT 2004

The wayback machine might not get it in time.

I would suggest using a wget -r and tar-ing it up and e-mail it to the
company and cc:ing it to a few third parties such as your attorney or
someone at the better business bureau (or similar group) who can later
verify that the archive accurately represents the content of the site
at this point in time.

--
David