[thelist] Re: A trivial html/css problem I can't seem to fix

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Mon Aug 30 20:27:06 CDT 2004

Hi

> john at johnallsopp.co.uk 29/08/2004 05:09:52 >
>/I want a headline that sticks to the top of the page and doesn't
wrap
 <http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk/testTop/>

shouldn't a horizontal scrollbar appear if some of the content goes off
the screen - people with narrow browser widths can't see the end of the
line.

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://tinyurl.com/4956o
The official URL for my staffpage is too long and complex