[thelist] was pages not loading, it seems to be a MAC IE5 problem

Simon Perry thelist at si-designs.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 06:02:15 CDT 2004

Bird wrote:

>If any one has any good WebPages bookmarked that target specific
>problems for IE 5 on a MAC that would be really helpful.
>
>I have two pages in question on a site that fail to load in this browser
>whilst other pages on the same site, using the same css external style
>sheet and page template load fine. There is nothing complicated about
>the site, just basic tables, images and css styling.

Philippe Wittenbergh has a good resource [0] on MAC IE5 bugs and
oddities. If you fail to get an answer there then maybe searching the
css-d archives[1] or joining the css-d list[2] and asking there will be
more fruitful.

Simon

[0] http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/
[1] http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=SearchCssDiscussList