[thelist] Which font is this?

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 1 20:05:27 CDT 2004

Hello,

I was looking at this web page:

http://www.bcaa.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_M1

and I would like to know what font (and font weight) is used for the
headings "Contact Us", "By Email" and "By Phone".

The font is coloured in orange and it is very thin looking and looks
very good. I guessed it was Arial but when I used arial on my web page I
couldn't achieve the same cool thin look. I used the Mozilla DOM
inspector to analyse the CSS code and I haven't had much luck. Is there
a way using the Mozilla DOM inspector to select text on a web site and
have the Mozilla DOM inspector tell you what the CSS code specifications
for that font is?

Thank you,

--
Mike