[thelist] google droped my http: page

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Sep 2 10:31:57 CDT 2004

This should provide the answer:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=219744

In a nutshell, they penalize domains where the content is too similar (aka
duplicate) to that of another domain.  Your best bet would be to only have
one version of the site, and redirect calls to the other domains to it.  Eg,
all calls to http://domain.com get redirected to http://www.domain.com, or
visa versa.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer