[thelist] Dreamweaver Versions

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Sep 2 11:04:19 CDT 2004

Don Makoviney wrote:

>Sounds to me like you have a bad install of Dreamweaver. Have you tried
>reinstalling? What OS are you using it on?
>
>I have never had those kinds of issues with my Dreamweaver.

FWIW, I've sporadically had similar problems as the OP (Drew) with DWMX
(not 2004). Reinstalling did nothing to alleviate the problems, and I'm
running a still-pretty-standard Win XP Home with 1.4GHz/512MB DDR...
Probably the problem is solvable, but the bugginess of DW prompted me to
find another app to use for primary editing (I settled on TopStyle 3 Pro
+ Souped-up TextPad).  Funny thing is, now when I do occasionally fire
up DW, it runs flawlessly.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce