[thelist] Firefox OS X DOM Inspector help

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Sep 8 07:55:49 CDT 2004

On 9/8/2004 8:01 AM Andy Budd wrote:
> Clicking on the DOM inspector I'd expect to see the DOM of the current
> web page I'm viewing. However it just shown me the DOM of the browser!
> That's loverly and all, but not what I want. While I like Firefox it's
> starting to annoy me :-(

I feel the need to qualify your statement for you, Andy :), as I've felt
the same way before. Firefox may annoy me at times, but is still *much*
better than IE. I wouldn't want someone who is considering switching to
be turned off of Firefox by something like this issue with the DOMi; as
far as I know, there is no DOM Inspector in IE at all.

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com