[thelist] Rich Internet Application

evolt at mccullough-net.com evolt at mccullough-net.com
Thu Sep 9 09:50:09 CDT 2004

Not to sound like a smart ass, but have you done something like this before with
Flash Remoting, reason I ask is that I have talked with a couple of "Flash"
developers who once I started listing off things that I wanted to do, they said
that it couldnt be done with Flash or it would be prohibitive.  Most responses
I got back was SVG using Balik and DHTML/JavaScript for the front end dynamic
display.