[thelist] Site check please

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Thu Sep 9 13:43:58 CDT 2004

Looks good on Safari.  Nice clean site (and good pictures!)

I will second the comment on absolute positioning.  On the Still
Pictures page, if I increase the text size the text flows under the
pictures.  Maybe put that bunch of pictures in a div and position the
div relative, then position the pictures within that.  (I _think_ that
would work, anyway...)

Nice site.

Steve