[thelist] Re: is Tufte worth buying?

Davin Granroth davin at envisionic.com
Sat Sep 11 06:28:31 CDT 2004

Tufte books are okay, but I was much more impacted by going to one of
his courses. And, you get all the books with the registration fee for
the conference. You'd just have to convince your company to spring the
course fee ($320 -  though there is a lower student fee if you qualify).

Regardless of whether the 10% are right (they aren't), I learned a ton
from his course. It opened my eyes to the power of being smart about
visual/information design. He's a great speaker too.

http://www.edwardtufte.com/tufte/courses

-drg