[thelist] [ot] I think I got a virus...

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Sep 14 09:01:29 CDT 2004

I find a one-two punch of Ad-Aware (www.lavasoft.de) and Spy Bot S&D
clears up most of these issues.  I would also run a full system scan
with an anti-virus program (latest definitions, of course) as a
precaution.  Also, make sure you have a firewall in place; I use
ZoneAlarm (www.zonelabs.com).

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"