[thelist] Web Analysis program?

Scott Harman scott at harman.tv
Fri Sep 17 08:50:05 CDT 2004

I suppose if you can pre-analyse in awstats then get an export of that data in a usable csv format - do the same with your static pages - then you should easily be able to compare it in any spreadsheet app.
should be easy enough to hack something together in perl or even an excel macro to strip all path data (or even normalise it) across both sets of data.
I've not used Awstats in a year or so, so I can't remember what it's internal log file looks like.