[thelist] New website - please review w w w.a s trarog er.ro

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Tue Sep 21 03:08:03 CDT 2004

Hi,
> Dumb Question for my future reference:
> Good point, so if you don't include the url how should you let listees
> know where the site is to view?
>
> TIA
> Lisa
Use one of the other suggestions, or the site's IP address, or put spaces
between the letters, like in this posts subjectline. .

The main problem comes when you put the URL in the subject line of your email
- this becomes the <title> in the evolt archive, and the contents of the
<title> tag ranks high in Google, and the evolt archives rank high in Google,
so it becomes very hard to get the original site showing above Evolt's
archive when you search for the company name - 'astrarog' in this case.
Of course, most clients tend to search for their own company name...

Richard.