[thelist] Dedicated Server

Chris Cothrun mutagen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:30:02 CDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:34:36 +0600, raditha dissanayake
<jabber at raditha.com> wrote:
> Mike Carlson wrote:
>
> >Anyone have any recommendations on hosting companies that provide dedicated servers? I need to find a hosting company that provides dedicated Windows 2003 hosting. Preferably something fairly cheap as well. Google just brings back millions of pages of crap that I really don't want to wade through.
> >
> true indeed but before you sign up with any particular company type that
> company name into the google search box and look two at least 2-3 result
> pages, you never know what you will unearth.

The forums at http://webhostingtalk.com are a great resource for
checking up on webhosts and server facilities. Search those forums for
the name and you'll quickly get some opinions. You can also solicit
offers from companies in the appropriate forum, often you can save a
little off their advertised price by doing so.

I have a dedicated server with http://servermatrix.com and have been
happy so far.

--
- Chris