[thelist] Advertising

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Sep 27 22:05:05 CDT 2004

Message from Robert Hanson (9/27/2004 06:17 PM)

>I have a website which is targeted at a specific group of people.  I'm
>interested in having some advertising placed on the site for revenue
>purposes,but am only interested in ads that are tightly targeted to my
>specific audience.  Any recommendations on contacts or websites to check
>out?

Depending on how tightly targeted you're talking (how's that for a tongue
twister!) you may have to source your ads yourself. Put together a "media
kit" and add a "Advertise Here" link to the site.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/