[thelist] RSS feed question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 13:31:41 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of moving my site, which entails getting a new RSS feed. That means all my old
subscribers basically are left out in the cold, especially since my site has moved already.

My old RSS feed was www.pixelmech.com/index.xml. My new one is
http://www.pixelmech.com/feed/rss2/. I wanted to make one last post in the old one to let my
subscribers know where to get the new feed.

I took an copy of the old XML feed, changed the info with a new "post" and uploaded it to my new
server in the same location it was on the old server. However so far bloglines still shows it as
broken (the feed) with no update. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks!

Tom

=====
Get Firefox! | http://www.pixelmech.com/