[thelist] PHP enum

Paul Bennett paul at web-business-pack.com
Thu Sep 30 18:22:27 CDT 2004

enum is a MySQL database data type. Basically you can only store
predefined values in the field (although they can conceivably be anything)

eg: 'true','false'
or
'black', 'blue', 'red'

Doesn't sound like a data *type* issue as such, just that it expects
some kind of flag in a specific format (true,false.....1,0 etc)

Is ther an API / doc which will tell you the exact data stream you need
to send?