[thelist] Tabbrowsing in Firefox

Marcus Andersson marcus at bristav.se
Fri Oct 1 06:34:26 CDT 2004

Maximillian Schwanekamp wrote:
> There's a much lighter extension, SingleWindow that does that.  I use
> tabbrowser ext without any apparent slowdown.  But I tried SingleWindow
> first and it worked fine (tabbrowser ext just had some nice extras).
> Reviews say that SW doesn't like OSX though...
> https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=50&vid=673

Have you tested tabbrowser ext with FF RC1? I have used it previously (with earlier versions of FF) and I do
like the functionality it brings. It doesn't seem to be listed on the extension page though...

/Marcus

ps. (Not directed at Maximillian) It isn't opening in a tab from a "normal" link that is the problem (I use
middle-click then). It is when I open from an external program (like Thunderbird) or some javascript pops the
window that is the problem.