[thelist] RE: sending mail to someone you've never met

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Fri Oct 1 13:05:49 CDT 2004

marc seyon:

Wow, thank you so very much. You really explained what should have been
obvious to me about email permissions, gmail invites, and client
relationships. I O U 1.

It's hard to have in-depth expertise on the many aspects of internet usage
and marketing. I appreciate discussion lists such as this that enable us to
help and learn from each other.

Due to your time, effort, and patience with my questions, I really like this
evolt discussion list which I'm very new to.

You really reached down and lifted me up. Way to go!

Steven Streight
STREIGHT SITE SYSTEMS
Web Usability Analysis
Web Content Writing