[thelist] Hmmm... ASPSimpleUpload | Delete?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Oct 1 16:57:24 CDT 2004

Hi list,

Call it lack of vision. Now that I've got this wonderful little web app
working with ASPSimpleUpload, finding out paths, storing the files correctly
while removing the risks for overwriting files with checking file names,
getting file names, getting names of the people who submitted these
documents, displaying file sizes.

I'm now confronted with the issue, "What if they hit the delete button?"

Or in other words, how do you make a web page send a request to delete a
file off the web server? Granted I have 73 GB of room to play with, but I
want to stop this monster before it starts.

Rob