[thelist] ASP.NET SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Mon Oct 11 16:43:23 CDT 2004

Is there someone who knows asp.net (with vb.net) very, very, very well who
would not mind if I called them.  If it could be someone US based that would
be better.  I have a list of about 5 questions, and using this discussion
group is too slow.  My emails don't show up sometimes for an hour, and then
the wait can be even longer to get an answer.

I'm reaching a VERY high level of frustration trying to do learn asp.net,
and some dedicated help would, well, help.

Thanks in advance to some kind soul.  I promise not to take up too much of
your time.

Casey