[thelist] RE: spam?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Oct 12 20:32:17 CDT 2004

Message from Alex Beston (10/12/2004 08:27 PM)
>I dont agree.

Alex, perhaps I am being too literal for you. You don't build it and then
sit back and twiddle your thumbs. However, nor do you build it and expect
the visitors to flood in overnight.

Let me turn the question on its head.

Obviously, there are sites out there that you would like to see your links
displayed on, to drive traffic to your site. Why? What have those sites
achieved that make them more valuable than your site? I'm fairly certain
they didn't sit around sending you emails saying "we like your site. we
linked to your site. link to ours."

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/