[thelist] Divs not displaying stumper

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:13:26 CDT 2004

Hello list members! I have a problem with a site that is driving me
nuts and I was hoping someone here could see the issue - I've been
looking at it for too long to expect to see it myself...

I have 2 separate layouts for a site that I want to present to a
client. The layout A is pretty much working for me - it needs some
tweaking, but I can handle that. Layout B, on the other hand, is
making me insane. I've added a rounded corner border to the content
div on the page and that has made my logo and nav divs completely
disappear! They are still present in the HTML source, they just aren't
showing up anywhere on the page. I've validated both the HTML and the
CSS and that's not fixed it, so I'm looking for help from you now.

The page is at http://www.wcpremiumrecovery.com/indexa.html. A link to
Layout B is at the bottom of the page, below the footer, or a direct
link is http://www.wcpremiumrecovery.com/indexa.html?css=b. Thanks for
any hints or help you all can give me!!

--
Robin Hastings