[thelist] Google Toolbar on Mac

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Thu Oct 14 20:23:10 CDT 2004

On Oct 14, 2004, at 7:55pm, Julian Rickards wrote:
> 1) Is the Google Toolbar available for IE for Mac?

not sure as I stay away from IE except to check pages. Built in to
Safari and Mozilla, of course.

> 2) If so, can you unblock a blocked pop-up by holding the Command key
> and click the link again?

Selecting to block popups in Safari (for example) will not stop a
*user-selected* pop up, just an unrequested one.

> 3) Unrelated: What is the menu sequence for increasing text size in
> Safari? View>..?

command = and command - also you can customize the tool bar and add
text zoom widgets, same in IE Mac. They will work with fonts spec'd in
any manner, unlike the other side of the OS fence.

HTH,
Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
email: gw at gwcreative.com
web: http://www.gwcreative.com
tel: 401.286.9228

Communications and the Art of Simplicity