[thelist] PHP: page display issues

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Thu Oct 14 20:48:31 CDT 2004

All those PHP pros,
I am just heading out on training wheels with PHP/mySQL and I am having
a problem that I am stuck on. I am using an online calendar for a site.
Got it here: http://calendar.codewalkers.com/
It does what I need it to do, I have it up and running, styled and
displaying about the way I want it. But the trouble it, the current
month displays the table with the data fine, but selecting a previous
month or the next one displays a date grid that is "squeezed"
horizontally?!
The calendar is here:
http://www.grotonbiblechapel.org/calendar/calendar.php

I have the header and the footer doing its thing, but the calendar
itself just won't stay consistent. Any clues, suggestions? Do you need
to see some of the code?

Thanks in advance,
Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
email: gw at gwcreative.com
web: http://www.gwcreative.com
tel: 401.286.9228

Communications and the Art of Simplicity