[thelist] js error - the callee is not available - follow up

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:55:25 CDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:13:55 -0400, David Caplan <dcaplan at fusebox.com> wrote:
> Once again the error is:
> "The callee (server[not server application]) is not available and
> disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute."
>
> Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Well,  the information I've been able to get is that this relates to a
program instance trying to send an RPC to another instance (possibly
of a different program), but that the recipient instance is already
closed. This may happen when different windows of iew are trying to
communicate, or when other programs are trying to communicate with
iew. In the latter case, it's probably either a popup blocker or a
spyware program (might be a plug-in or extension though), in the
former case it's probably bad scripting.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>