[thelist] Website in Multiple Languages

Julian Rickards julian at jrickards.ca
Fri Oct 15 18:17:22 CDT 2004

It is funny that you should ask this because Adrian Roselli talked about
his company's challenges with Internationalization, Localization and
Translation at the TOevolt.org (http://toevolt.org) conference in
September. You might want to have a look at his notes from the
discussion and perhaps contact him.

Jules