[thelist] checked vs. unchecked checkboxes

noah noah at tookish.net
Tue Oct 19 19:52:51 CDT 2004

Gary McPherson wrote (19/10/2004 7:56 PM):

> I think the simplest way to handle this would be to process all available
> options each time that form is submitted.

If it's feasible, I think that Gary's is the best solution.

If you really want to compare the new options to the existing ones, you
will either have to pull the existing options from the DB when you
process the form, or you'll have to put the existing options in a hidden
field in the form itself, then turn it into an array and compare the two
arrays (the existing options vs. the new options) when the form is
processed.

Cheers,
Noah