[thelist] marketing

Mike evolt at muinar.com
Wed Oct 20 10:50:34 CDT 2004

At 22:29 19.10.2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Is this really the intelligence level of this list?

There's surely a difference. Look at car ads: Men are driving lonesomely
through vast countries and over rough mountain passes (--> freedom, hunt,
struggling through). Whilest women adore their baby-faced, en-vogue city
cars that make them look beautful and give them social standing.

Or maybe the advertisers are all wrong... though, to me, the first version
is much more appealing   :)

_____  mike s. krischker  http://webdesign-schweiz.ch/