[thelist] error: windows cannot log you on please increase y our registry size

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Oct 21 12:55:27 CDT 2004

> This message, including any attachments...

I was hoping for a rule in the list guidelines that would support my post,
but #8 is the closest that I can amplify

8. Don't post copyrighted material. If you think an article would be helpful
to others on the list, provide a link.

You can't add any attachments to the list. As this is a web developer forum,
it is reasonable to assume you have access to at least one web page. Post
your screen shot there and send us a link to view it.

Cheers,

Rob