[thelist] General Statement - There's Bugs in Everything

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Oct 25 18:01:35 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jono" <ox4dboy at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [thelist] General Statement - There's Bugs in Everything

<snip>

Well, that generally read like a juvenile rant that mostly missed the points
I was trying to make. Either you don't get it, or I'm not very good at
explaining what I mean (and I freely admit that the latter is very
possible).

: BUT, MS could guarantee that any web page build,
: following the same guidelines set forth by the
: developers "crib sheet", would display properly.
: Web developers, and browser developers/programmers
: could all feed off of the same "crib sheet"
: sorta' like a lot of people here feed off of w3c for
: standard procedure.  I have never looked into the
: "crib sheet" theory, maybe is already exists?  If
: not, lets get git er'  done!

The IE DOM, and all the various things that IE supports are probably better
documented than many other browsers:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/dhtml_node_entry.asp?frame=true

Cheers
Ken