[thelist] RE: exploded.org site review BUR

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Tue Oct 26 14:36:12 CDT 2004

partyanimal:

1. take the tour: still don't know what an "exploded" CSS or CMS or whatever
is. [I do know what SEO and LOL are tho}

2. T&C: has your legal department okayed this? Was that box "pre-checked"?

3. You need to get to work and drum up more content, contact info, better
explanations, more clarity.

4. Great logo banner thing at top of site. I've always been scared of dolls
and doll heads. Have you seen the doll art over at Lazarus Corporation avant
art site? Link to it from Art Test Explosion.

5. Not much to say cuz not much there yet. Am I the third person to
register? Evybody gots to start sumvare.

6. Very user friendly, good attitude, hipster dipster.

7. I'll write yer content for shampoo and fingernail clumpsters.

Steven Streight

Web Usability Analyst/Artist

astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com