[thelist] Merge two Excel databases?

Theodore Serbinski tserbinski at washsq.com
Wed Oct 27 10:58:23 CDT 2004

Hey all! So I've just been given two Excel databases, that are holding
similar data (names, addresses) but don't have all the same fields (one
has like work number, other doesn't, etc). The data for both is capped
at ~1600 records, because that is how many people there are in the
database, but both just have different information on each of these and
one is missing some names from the other.

My question therefore, is there an easy way to compare both of these
Excel databases and merge the data as necessary and add fields from one
to the other?

Thanks!

ted