[thelist] contract

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:01:35 CDT 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:40:45 +0100, Alex Beston <> wrote:
>  http://www.orion-hitek.com/WDContract.pdf
>
> hmm. does any one on this list use a similar contract?
>
> is it worth spelling everything out like this in such a apply-to-all
> type contract?

YES!!!!

Spelling everything out will save your butt when you least expect it,
Murphy's Law etc. etc.

My TOS for hosting is explicit as well. For web development I include
*everything* in the contract, if it isn't included in writing, it
won't get done without an addendum, period.

cheers,

             Mark

             MG Web Services
             www.mgwebservices.ca

Your Canadian West Coast web site development and hosting solution.