[thelist] web development

Mike Carlson mike at mcarlson.net
Thu Oct 28 18:44:49 CDT 2004

I use HomeSite 5+ as well. I tried Dreamweaver for a while, but I found
the interface to be awkward and kludged.

I use FrontPage for maintaining our e-commerce store, but that because
the software requires FrontPage.

I tried Visual InterDev for a while too but it created all kinds of
extra whacked code so I gave it up.

--Mike