SPAM-LOW: Re: [thelist] web development

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Oct 28 21:08:58 CDT 2004

> For the actually developers, I would imagine that almost all of them
> would use an IDE like Visual Studio.NET because it has support for
> things like debugging, which most design tools do not.

	Just for the record, I can't stand Visual Studio for web page
development (but for Windows forms, custom controls, and class
libraries, it's great).
	I usually use WebMatrix and keep a shortcut to the CLR debugger
on my desktop.

	Homesite 4 was/is my choice for Classic ASP and HTML/Javascript;
I never looked into licensing for v5 so using it for ASP.NET was never
an option for me.

Cheers,

Peter