[thelist] web development

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Oct 29 09:07:13 CDT 2004

> Can anyone point me to some statistics showing what development tools web
> designers are using to develop their web applications. I need to know if web
> designers actively use tools like Visual Studio.Net or are they just
> hand-coders like me(Homesite 5+).

I do some design but mostly development/programming. I used to use
Homesite, but wanted to find something free, so now I use (and love)
HTML-Kit. It's a great program with lots of plugins, fantastic support,
highly customizable, etc. And did I mention it's free? :)

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer

VOTE!  ::  http://www.declareyourself.com/