[thelist] Best CMS for Art Gallery

Mike Carlson mike at mcarlson.net
Fri Oct 29 16:52:49 CDT 2004

What are the system requirements of the web host?

I built a photo gallery in ASP/SQL that I have used on a few client
sites:

http://www.uselessthoughts.com/gallery/

http://www.savboardsports.com/gallery/

http://www.uptowntn.com/gallery/

Its actually a whole CMS system, but you could just piece out the
gallery part. I can give you more info if you want it.

--Mike