[thelist] Thunderbird question

Julian Rickards julian at jrickards.ca
Sat Oct 30 09:44:25 CDT 2004

Hi:

The other recent question about Thunderbird sparked a question of mine.

When I open Thunderbird and it asks to compress folders, I click yes/ok
and then it tells me that it may take a moment and I click OK. No
problems so far but folder compression seems to prevent Tbird from
logging into my mail account. I have to shutdown Tbird after it is done
(a couple of seconds), and then restart it and it logs in for me and
downloads any messages waiting.

Anyone experience the same? Any ideas as to whether this will be fixed
in 1.0?

Jules