[thelist] Form wont validate in XHTML 1.1

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Sat Oct 30 22:23:04 CDT 2004

Hi Julia,

1. The <form> element is a block elements so it cannot go inside a <p> tag.

2. You should also have a "method" attribute on the <form> element.

3. And you should have an "alt" attribute on the submit button.

4. You should have a <label> for each form control.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com
XStandard XHTML (Strict or 1.1) WYSIWYG Editor