[thelist] Switching back to Mac

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Mon Nov 1 08:21:08 CST 2004

> We did much the same with those same boxes running Linux, or
> even Win2K.
> I've never once seen VMware crash, especially when it's
> running on a dedicated machine. I guess it just depends on
> where your acumen lies.
> VMware, I believe, is faster, because it's native x86. I
> believe, anyway.
>
> Robert

Hi Robert,

Yeah, I was speaking more towards that multi-IE hack a few had
mentioned. I think that you and I are on the same page. We happen to be
pretty much bought and paid for by good ol' Bill, so it's our poison of
choice.

Have a great week!

Chris.

<tip type="Flash">
Having problems syncing audio to the timeline _after_ you've published?
Try using a setInterval and specific audio cue points comparing the
position of the audio to them.
</tip>