[thelist] Has anyone read the Nielsen Norman Group E-commerce Experience reports?

Richard Davey rdavey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:55:16 CST 2004

Just wondering if anyone on this list has read and/or own the Nielsen
Norman Group E-commerce User Experience reports?

http://www.nngroup.com/reports/ecommerce/

They look good, but are expensive and I'm not 100% sure how up to date
they are either, it's impossible to determine the publication date
from that page and their site has no sales support contact
information. Hmmm, the more I think about this, the more I wonder if
it's even worth paying for this at all when their own site displays
such anomalies?! Practise what you preach and all that.

Cheers,

Rich
--
http://www.launchcode.co.uk