[thelist] site check - deltatraffic.co.uk

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Nov 3 11:27:56 CST 2004

> I was wondering if someone / people could have a look at / appraise
> the front page of deltatraffic.co.uk for the text - is it any good?

You might want to think about specifying where Brighton is for
international visitors who may not know. Or, if you are not opposed to
working for clients in other areas/countries, you might want to take out
the stuff about Brighton/Sussex altogether.

I'd decrease the line-spacing a bit overall, and make sure that it is
consistent throughout the page (it is not when I view it in Firefox).

HTH

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com