[thelist] css question...

Travis travis at mediastill.com
Thu Nov 4 14:10:28 CST 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem:  I want to nest a div within a div like so...

This works great in firefox, etc, but in ie the nested div is assigned 50%
the width of the entire page - not 50% the width of the parent div.
Interestingly, if I remove the float, it works fine.  Unfortuneately I need
the float.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this?  (Or am I doing something wrong?)
Thanks!

-travis

---