[thelist] RE: [WARNING] free online art gallery

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Thu Nov 4 20:01:34 CST 2004

Ken:

Your scan through the source code provided you with evidence that something
bad could happen using this service:

http://tableauxenligne.com

Your warning I take heed to, but I'm just a writer, usability evaluator, not
a web designer or programmer. I have no idea what alarmed you about the
source code. I looked at it just now, and don't know what is "bad" about it.
But I have no training in this realm. I just look at web text and functions
to evaluate sites, not the source code.

>From now on, I will submit URLs of services I'm considering to the list.
Never thought of doing that. But I try to respond to all "site check"
requests on this list, with whatever little expertise I may have to
contribute.

Do you advise a "delete and vacate" strategy here?

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com